Wednesday, April 25, 2007

All about asiansdirectory...

Recently,a lot of people seeking for stuff from asian such as news,movie,drama,anime or manga.If i check where my traffic for my other blog come from using mybloglog,it's all from google search query for kdrama,kmovie or else.

So,it's come to my mind why not i create a blog where all people can get what they want.It's something like this blog as a one stop center for asians stuff.Here is the reason why i create this blog.To share asians stuff that i have and also to give you an information where you can get those stuff without searching it by visiting this infamous blog.

My hope,if you want this blog become as a one-stop center for asians stuff.You can also contribute by sharing the asians stuff that you have and i will give a credit to you.I will do my best!Heee...

No comments: